Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Week 14 Reading A

Well the Russian stories were not what I expected at all! I figured they would be darker than they were but I guess that just comes from the historical facts that I know about Russia. I did like how throughout the first of the stories that the same characters were used and it made it feel like I started to know the characters. I think that this would be a great thing to focus on this week especially because I have thought about making one final story to add to my portfolio. If I were to add another story to my portfolio I think that I would have to do another Alex story. I have really enjoyed the stories that I have made with Alex the Reaper and I think it would be cool to have one more story. So for that aspect, it would be good to focus on making the readers focus on feeling more comfortable with who Alex is and knowing more about how he came to be.

Story idea of Alex fighting another creature
Photo Provided by Wikimedia Commons

Bibliography: "Russian Fairy Tales" by W.R.S. Ralston Webtext

No comments:

Post a Comment