Wednesday, November 15, 2017

week 13 Reading notes Part B

The second part of the reading was interesting. The battles were so intense and it made the stories super interesting to read. I thought the best part of the second reading was how they ended the story of King Arthur. He had passed and then weeks later so did his faithful knight Sir Lancelot. The story ending was sad but it left the reader with a good feeling. It showed that just because people die does not mean that people have to stay grieving and be sad about it. I thought that the messages that the second part of the reading were great and I will make sure to consider that when writing my story. Having a hidden message within my story could bring out a better more interesting look on the portfolio. I want to write a story that finishes off my portfolio project on a really strong note.



Battles of King Arthur
Photo Provided by Wikimedia Commons


Bibliography: "King Arthur: Tales of the Round Table" By Andrew Lang Webtext 

No comments:

Post a Comment