Tuesday, November 14, 2017

week 13 Reading notes Part A

This week I chose to read the King Arthur Stories. I chose well this week for sure. The way the stories were structured was great. I really liked how one of the stories that I had heard during my childhood had changed so much. At first the style of writing was a little difficult to read but I was able to adapt quickly to the style and it made the reading more interesting. I think that this week I will write a story on how the sword was pulled, or maybe how Arthur found his wife. There are so many options to chose from in this story set that it makes it hard to chose which story I want to base my story off of this week. That being said, my imagination has ran wild while I was reading. I wanted to make more than one story by the time I had finished reading all of the stories. The detail of each one had my brain analyzing so much information that I did not know which direction to go. But by Thursday I will have a better idea of which story I want to create. 

King Arthur's Battle gear
Photo Provided by Public Domain Pictures

Bibliography: "King Arthur's Tales of the Round Table" By Andrew Lang Webtext

No comments:

Post a Comment