Wednesday, December 6, 2017

week 15 Reading A

For the final week of reading I chose to read Dante's Inferno Unit and I really enjoyed it! The way that the stories were told really showed the fear of what hell would be like. I loved reading Dante's Inferno the book back in high school and these stories really brought memories back to mind about what the book was about. I really liked how the first story introduced the characters to the reader. It was cool how Dante and Virgil were explained. The detail of the stories were really intriguing as well. It painted a vivid image in my mind with everything that was explained. The first story started off with vivid imagery about the woods where the story took place. I was instantly hooked on the story itself. I think if I were to write another story this would be something that I focused on. A story full of detail would be really great to focus on. Especially if  I wrote a story about Dante's Inferno.


The Gates of Hell
Photo provided by Wikimedia Commons

Bibliography: "Dante's Inferno Unit" From The Divine Comedy Translated by Tony Kline Websource

No comments:

Post a Comment