Wednesday, December 6, 2017

week 15 Reading B

Once again, The detail of these stories were intense. I could see every image that the author was trying to portray. I really enjoyed reading through the short version of Dante's Inferno. It was a nice touch to end the semester and I think that I will have to re read Dante's Inferno at some point over break because I really want to read that book again. The way that the story in the part B of the readings explained how Satan looked was horrifying. I saw exactly what he looked like and wanted to stop reading after that because I was like nope. But I do think a good thing to work on for future writing will be the amount of detail that I construct my sentences with in order to make the reader understand what I am trying to portray and it will interest whomever is reading my pieces! This was a good way to finish up the semester and I am glad I was able to read the week 15 readings.

Satan from Dante's
Photo Provided by Wikimedia Commons

Bibliography: "Dante's Inferno Unit" From The Divine Comedy Translated by Tony Kline Websource

No comments:

Post a Comment